28th July 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum height required to apply in Indian Revenue Service recruitment?

Dear friends, can anyone of you tell me about the height requirement for applying in Indian Revenue Service. Please tell me what is the minimum height required? Waiting for your response!

31st July 2018, 06:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum height required to apply in Indian Revenue Service recruitment?

There is no such physical requirement of physical standard for the post of Indian Revenue Service.

Civil Service examination is conducted in three stages and you have to appear and qualify in all these stages for final selection.

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

So, you have to focus on your preparation to qualify in the examination. You can log on to www.upsc.gov.in for more information.
31st July 2018, 09:26 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Minimum height required to apply in Indian Revenue Service recruitment?

Indian Revenue Service

IRS civil service exam conducted by UPSC
Two branches:
IRS - Income Tax
IRS - Customs and Excise

Degree from a government recognised University or College
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
Minimum 21 & Maximum 32
Age relaxation for OBC- 35, for SC/ST - 37
number of attempts for general category 6, OBC -9, SC/ST - no restrictions
Minimum height for Men - 165 cm , for Women - 150 cm
31st July 2018, 09:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no physical standard for recruitment as an I.R.S officer like height, eye sight etc.

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

Candidates after qualifying in all the stages will become eligible for final selection.
21st July 2020, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

My Height is 147 can i apply for MPSC or UPSC examination for Deputy collector or Collector
22nd July 2020, 04:36 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Minimum height required to apply in Indian Revenue Service recruitment?

Minimum height required to apply in Indian Revenue Service recruitment

The two sources of entry to Indian Revenue Service are the officers directly recruited through Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC and officers promoted from Income Tax Officers (Class-II) grade. To enter into a career as IRS officer directly, one has to pass the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

IAS/IFS/IRS you must be 7′9″ (7ft 9 in) tall. Now,Average Indian height is 5′4.9″(5ft 4.9 inches),how a nation with people who are just 5′5″ able to produce civil servants.
22nd March 2022, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

After BBA Which post I have prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?