19th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to do BSc Honors in Chemistry?

how many minimum marks are required to do bsc honors in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  2. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  3. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  7. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  8. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  9. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
  10. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  11. How to study chemistry after doing BSc Nursing? Can I take MSc chemistry honors after BSc Nursing -- [New]
  12. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
  13. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  14. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  15. Which field is suitable for BSc(Chemistry Honors) student after completing BSc?
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc MLT? Minimum marks required for various subjects?
  17. What is the minimum marks required to qualify CSIR UGC(NET) in Chemistry only for lecturership
  18. How to study BSc Honors in Chemistry in Jadavpur University
19th July 2016, 01:15 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required to do BSc Honors in Chemistry?

B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry or Bachelor of Science Honours in Chemistry is an undergraduate Chemistry course. For B.Sc Honors in Chemistry course candidate must pass in 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum marks required for B.Sc Honors in Chemistry is 60% for general and 45% for SC category. You can apply for admission in the given below college.

<> Marwari College, Ranchi

<> Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

<> Dyal Singh College, New Delhi

<> Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?