13th June 2012, 02:01 PM

Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Arch in NIT Raipur?

What is the minimum marks, required to get admission in b.arch in nit raipur

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required for admission in NIT Raipur in B.Arch and Civil engineering? Which branch is good?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Arch in NIT Raipur?
  3. What's the minimum marks should I score in AIEEE out of 360 to get admission in NIT, Raipur?
  4. Minimum cutoff marks required in AIEEE for NIT Raipur in OBC Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What rank do I need to secure for getting admission in NIT, Raipur with civil or mechanical stream?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in BE/B.Tech in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  7. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get NIT Raipur after scoring 53 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in CS branch in Raipur NIT after scoring 47829 AIR and state rank of 519? Which other branches can I get int Raipur NIT or any other NIT?
  11. Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?
  12. Can I get NIT Raipur after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT for SC quota?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates, in AIEEE to take admission in NIT?
  15. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  17. IGNOU student can appear in NIMCET 2015? -- [New]
  18. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
16th June 2016, 01:45 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Arch in NIT Raipur?

National Institute of Technology Raipur is a technical institution funded by the Government of India.

MINIMUM MARKS FOR B.ARCH IN NIT RAIPUR

** The candidate mus have pass 12th with a minimum of 70% for gernal category and 60% for reserve category.

CUT OFF FOR B.ARCH
  • OBC Other State 112419
  • SC Home State 51282
  • SC Other State 19115
  • ST Home State 41738
  • ST Other State 27917
  • GE Home State 9046
  • GE Other State 4091
  • OBC Home State 26341
  • OBC Other State 8931

CONTACT ADDRESS

Opp Ayurvedic College, GE Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
Phone: 077122 54200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?