14th July 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?

I'm Swapnesh Kamble doing BE in electronics and telecommunication engineering. I wanted to know what is minimum percentage required in engineering to be eligible for GRE EXAM ??? What percentage required in GRE for doing MS in abroad ???

14th July 2015, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?

According to GRE eligibility criteria there is no such percentage limit mentioned on their website. Hence, you can apply for it if you have just passing marks from a recognized institute.

Therefore, don't worry about percentage of marks and try to score better in GRE.
14th July 2015, 08:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?

There is no any specific percentage requirement to appear for GRE exam. Any candidate who wish to further studies in foreign universities can appear for GRE exam, irrespective of age, education qualification and percentage requirement. So, without considering any percentage, you can appear for GRE exam just by booking a slot through online by visiting following link.
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l...count_a_130807
14th July 2015, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Swapnesh Kamble doing BE in electronics and telecommunication engineering. I wanted to know what is minimum percentage required in engineering to be eligible for GRE EXAM ??? What percentage required in GRE for doing MS in abroad ???
GRE exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
14th July 2015, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No percentage criteria is required in Graduation to be eligible to appear in GRE examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. For doing MS in Abroad, you need to more than 260 marks out of 340 marks for getting admission in MS course in best Abroad Universities.
14th July 2015, 11:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum marks required in order to be eligible in GRE. There is no bar in the percentage of B.Tech to be eligible for GRE. Even you are eligible in the final year of your engineering course. For details, you can click here.
However, for admission in MS course, the concerned institutes in which you are applying will consider your percentage of marks in your GRE. The higher the percentage the better and stronger is your position in the selection process during admission. Usually to get good universities you need to score above 300 out of 340 in GRE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?