29th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
and want to appear in GRE. Can you tell me what
is the minimum percentage required to appear GRE?
Pleas reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE? -- [New]
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  3. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  5. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  9. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE exam?
  11. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  12. Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?
  13. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  14. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  16. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  17. Minimum Percentage in engineering to appear in INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
1st May 2015, 07:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?

No minimum percentage in B.Tech course is required to appear in GRE examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone, irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination but, the candidate must have to satisfy the admission requirements while applying for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech course, you can appear in GRE examination irrespective of your percentage secured in B.Tech course.
1st May 2015, 12:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?

Candidates who want to pursue their Master's course in foreign universities should appear for GRE exam. To appear for GRE exam, there is no need to satisfy any percentage requirement or eligibility criteria, because GRE test center has not specified any eligibility criteria. So, any candidate can appear for GRE exam, without satisfying any criteria. If you want to appear for GRE exam, you can book a slot through online by visiting following link.
https://www.ets.org/mygre
1st May 2015, 12:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
and want to appear in GRE. Can you tell me what
is the minimum percentage required to appear GRE?
Pleas reply to me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in your graduation degree.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?