26th July 2015, 07:21 PM
som386

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in Germany?

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  5. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  10. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  12. Detail question about MS in Germany
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  14. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  15. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  16. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  17. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in Germany? -- [New]
27th July 2015, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by som386 View Post
What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
For MS course in Germany doesn't require any percentage marks in B.Tech degree. But you must have valid GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher studies in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
27th July 2015, 05:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in Germany?

There is no minimum percentage requirement in B.Tech to do MS in Germany.

To do MS course in Germany, you have to apply GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record exam and TOEFL exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language.

There is no specific eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?