3rd November 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?

i am a s.c in service candidate from west bengal. what is the minimum percentage required to get admitted for B.ed course from ignou?

9th November 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?

am graduate from DU with 41% marks, can I do B.Ed from IGNOU?
6th December 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?

am graduate from with 47% marks, can I do B.Ed from IGNOU
12th December 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

what is procedure & percentage required in bed in igno
12th December 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a teacher and doing permanent job before 3 years in the private high school.but i could not appear the entrance exam of B.ed. due to my illness.please give me suggestion how can i take admission in B.ed course
19th December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a teacher in pass cource.I have got 43% marks in honours and also 45%marks in agreegate. May I get a chance in B.Ed
7th February 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Is a primary teacher elligible for B.ed in IGNOU inspite of being graduate with 50% marks and having two years experience in teaching?
15th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage requird to get admitted in B.ed course in ignou
16th February 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a gradut with 45% can i do b.ed
7th March 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

how many percent ruqired to get admitted in m.a poltical science (h)
22nd March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

how mch percentange want for b.ed in ignou
20th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 47per. In ba. I m primary teacher . I want to do b.ed. Can i do? If yes then what is the process..........
20th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required 4 admission in ignou for b.ed course
28th May 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have got 60% in post graduate .can i 2 BED
31st May 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

i have got 39% in b.a pass course can i do b.ed any subject plz tell me 9555714322 my name is anant
18th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified with 35 number in b.ed entrace exam . so can allow to take admission in this course?
19th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The eligiblity Criteria to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU is as under-

1. Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from a
recognized university with a minimum of 50 % and

below, with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects. (All
the papers/ courses offered by the candidate in each of the two subjects at the bachelor’s degree to be taken into consideration for the purpose of calculation of each of the subject percentage)

OR

Masters degree in Commerce from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
9th July 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i'm OBC candidate so what's the minimum percentage required for b.ed admission.
30th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i am mahesh i do b.sc with 48%marks can i do b.ed
21st October 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for M.A english in ignoo i am graduated for delhi uniersity
21st October 2012, 08:35 PM
tradus

HI,

These are following percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU--------

1.The minimium 50%required in genral catagories
2.For 45% of sc/st catagories.

Best of luck
thankyou ............
26th March 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam of b.ed in ignou college
28th July 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate from C.U(B.sc general course) with 47.17% and i am a sc candidate. Can i apply for B.ed course in ignou college.
3rd February 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

is 47%eligible for b.ed entrance
24th September 2015, 10:08 AM
Ronie0309

To get admission for the B.Ed course in IGNOU one must have a bachelor's degree atleast.
Your bachelor's degree in commerce should be from a recognized university and you must have a minimum of 50% in all the subjects and hence a minimum aggregate of 50%.
You can also apply for the course if you have a Master's degree in commerce also from a recognized university and the criteria of minimum percentage remains the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?