9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to do MBA from Delhi?

I got 45.92% in my graduation (III Division) and want to do MBA from Delhi; it may be any university but the degree must be of Delhi. Can I do MBA?? Could anyone please tell me what is the minimum percentage to do MBA?? Can you please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  2. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks? -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
  5. Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MBA after clearing my graduation with minimum percentage of 52%
  7. Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?
  8. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?
  11. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation to opt for MBA?
  13. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  14. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  15. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?
9th September 2016, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage to do MBA from Delhi?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA course in Delhi after completion of your Bachelor's degree with 46% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to do MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you have to appear in MBA entrance examination conducted by the respective university where you wish to take admission in MBA course.
9th September 2016, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage to do MBA from Delhi?

Minimum Percentage required to do MBA from Delhi:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do MBA course from Delhi. The basic educational qualification and eligibility criteria required is given below in detail.

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have obtained below marks than what is required are not eligible to do MBA course from almost any university.

>> Candidates must have completed minimum 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from a recognized university in order to pursue MBA course from any college that is located in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?