1st August 2013, 01:03 PM
kakarlathota

What is the minimum qualification for railway job?

what is the minimum qualification for railway jobs?
what is the qualification for tc job in railway department?

19th April 2015, 05:04 PM
Sheetal Expert
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for railway job?

Minimum qualification for railway job...................

For Non Technical Cadre.....

* Age Limitation 18 years – 30 years

* Qualification Bachelor degree / typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer as well as Typewriter

For Technical Cadre..........

* Age Limitation 18 years – 33 years

* Qualification 10+2 with Physics and Maths and ITI/ Diploma or degree in Computer Networking / Data Networking / Electrician.
20th April 2015, 01:58 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

TC stands for Ticket Collector.Ticket collector(TC) job is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

TC can be Selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.

Candidate who qualify the written Exam called for the Interview and on the basis of Interview candidate can get job.

Candidate who want to apply must pass Class 10 exam from a recognized board with 50% marks.

Candidate age should be between 18 Years to 30 years. Relaxation of age is applicable for candidates belonging to the reservation categories like SC, ST, OBC and Physically Disabled.

Candidate who want more detail please go on the RRB’s official website.
21st April 2015, 09:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Railway entrance examinations are held for the selection of technical and non – technical cadres in railway. The UPSC as well as the Central Government conducts the examinations for the recruitment of the candidates for various posts.

Railway selection procedure is divided into two sections first is written test and second one is interview.

Railway written examination consist four parts:

General Awareness
Arithmetic Ability
Technical Ability
Test of Reasoning

For technical post,the minimum qualification is Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with suitable typing speed in Hindi/English as per the requirement of the post.

The minimum age required to get railway job is 18 year and maximum is of 30 years.
Relaxation in age is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

For non-technical post,the candidate should have passed 10th or 12th as per the post requirement.

The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years of age.
Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.
30th April 2015, 10:45 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlathota View Post
what is the minimum qualification for railway jobs?
what is the qualification for tc job in railway department?
To apply for railway job,

You must be a graduate to join technical line.

OR

You must have done 12th class to join non technical line.

Coming age limitations, your age must not exceed 33.

The selection will be based on written test and interview.

For written test, you need to concentrate on verbal reasoning, aptitude and english. You can refer to R S Agrawall book for preparation.
1st March 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm Renila, from Maharashtra. I am interested in doing job in railways! I just want to know can a lady become a Ticket collector or not!
29th April 2022, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
May can I clear my doubt regarding of job application that I have been studying b.com 3rd semester .so can apply my jobs in these fields before completing my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?