5th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for doing M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Psychology?

Sir/Mam, I have completed B.Sc Psychology with more than 75%. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Statistics? Can you please give me the needed information soon? What is the minimum criteria required after completion of graduation? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for M.Sc (Statistics)?
  2. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  3. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  4. What is the minimum qualification for Ph.D? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Psychology after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Statistics) for BSc(Mathematics) student? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. M.Sc psychology after B.Sc in Nursing from NTR university? Does Kerala university provide distant education in M.Sc in Psychology?
  11. Can I do MSc in clincal psychology after completing BSc in Psychology?
  12. What can I do after BSc? How much percentage is required for MSc?
  13. Criteria to get admission in good institutions for M.Sc in Psychology?
  14. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  15. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  16. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Statistical Service examination after M.Sc. (Mathematics)?
  18. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
15th July 2017, 08:38 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for doing M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Psychology?

The minimum qualification required for pursuing Master of Science in Statistics:

Academic qualification:

Bachelor's degree in science in Statistics or Mathematics or must have studied Mathematics and Statistics in bachelor's degree.

If you have studied Mathematics and Statistics in bachelor's degree then you can pursue M.Sc in Statistics.
15th July 2017, 02:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for doing M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Psychology?

Minimum Educational Qualification Required for doing M.Sc in Statistics:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Statistics course.

> The minimum educational qualification required for doing M.Sc in Statistics is, Bachelor of Science in
* Mathematics (or)
* Statistics (or)
* Mathematics with Computer Applications ..(or)

>> You must have studied Bachelor Degree with "Statistics" as one of the papers to be eligible.

>> So if you have studied "Statistics" subject at graduation level, I am sure you can pursue M.Sc in Statistics course. If not, you may not be eligible to pursue M.Sc in Statistics course.
15th July 2017, 02:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do M.Sc. Statistics course after completion of your B.Sc. Psychology course from a Government recognised university. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Statistics or in any other discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. Statistics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?