7th July 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for distance course in M.Sc Agriculture?

I have already completed my bsc agriculture course. Now I want to do M.Sc in agricultural extension course through distance education. Please tell me the list of agriculture university those are offering my course of study. Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. Is there any university in India offering BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode
  5. How to do MSc Agriculture by distance education?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  8. How can I apply for MSc agriculture couse in KAU?
  9. Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?
  10. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  11. Is there any university in India which offers BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode?
  12. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for admission in agriculture diploma
  15. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  16. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  17. Procedure to apply for educational loan to do M.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  18. Which course is suitable to join agricultural field?
15th July 2017, 02:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for distance course in M.Sc Agriculture?

Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Agriculture course in correspondence mode:

There are several colleges that offer this M.Sc in Agriculture course in India. Several entrance examination's available to pursue this course and some of then are,

>> MCAER PG CET

>> ICAR AIEEA

>> Agricet Entrance exam ..etc.,

>> Concerned college's entrance exam

You are required to fill up the application form of concerned colleges and then appear in entrance test. Make sure you score merit marks in the exam to get seats in the concerned colleges.

Colleges offer M.Sc in Agriculture in Distance Mode:

* IGNOU, New Delhi

* Annamalai University

* AIISH, Karnataka

* National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?