27th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirement and procedure to get in DU? I am a student of commerce with Maths

i m a student of 12 commerce with maths....what is the minimum requirement and procedure to get in du...course wanted is b.com....tell me plzz [email protected]

14th September 2015, 02:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirement and procedure to get in DU? I am a student of commerce with Maths

Delhi University is ranked number one university in India for undergraduate and post graduate courses. You can not get admission in Delhi university without having mathematics in 10+2.

Only those candidates are eligible to get admission in Delhi University, who have studied commerce along with mathematics for bachelor of commerce. For general candidates, percentage of marks in 10+2 is always above 90. For OBC and SC/ST it is above 85%.

Top colleges for Bachelor of commerce:

1. Shri Ram College of Commerce.

2. Kirori Mal college.

3. Hindu College.

4. HansRaj college.
14th September 2015, 05:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirement and procedure to get in DU? I am a student of commerce with Maths

DU stands for the Delhi University and it is the India's best university. The admission in the university is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination.

There is no major eligibility to get the admission in the B.Com as the eligibility is the candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised university with the Mathematics as the main subject.

But as it is the India's best university the cut off marks is very high for the admission as the candidates who have scored above 90% in the best four are only eligible to get the admission.But there are relaxation on the cut off marks for the reserved category candidates.

But the admission is already over for the current academic session so you have to wait till the next session for the admission procedure.For more information visit the www.du.ac.in
14th September 2015, 11:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the B.Com after the 12th with the commerce and mathematics. Admission in the university is on the basis of the board aggregate.

The application form for the admission in the university is released in the month of the May. So you have to wait for the cut off list to get the admission. The other details about the admission procedure are available at the official website www.du.ac.in.

It is tough to guess the minimum aggregate required to get the admission as the cut off rises every year for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?