25th December 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum score required for an OC student to get into IIM through CAT?

what is the minimum score for an oc student to get into iim through cat

17th June 2014, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required for an OC student to get into IIM through CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum score for an oc student to get into iim through cat
Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) for the admission in MBA course.This examination is conducted in the month of November and December.

CAT exam required above 50% marks in graduation from recognized university from any discipline are eligible for CAT exam.For SC/ST candidate marks required is 45% .Final year of graduation degree are eligible for CAT Exam .You can attempts here unlimited times , there is no restriction for attempts in CAT Exam .

Cut-off of marks in IIM for CAT exam in 2013 Click on me .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?