1st January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Is MIT manipal a good college for M.Tech?

Is m.i.t manipal a good college for mtech?...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MIT Manipal entrance exam for admission to M.Tech. in CSE
  2. Can I get admission in MIT-Manipal for M.Tech if scored 105 marks in MU-OET?
  3. Cutoff to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT Madras and MIT Manipal
  4. Which college is best for B.Tech between VIT Vellore and MIT Manipal?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to shift to MIT Manipal
  6. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  7. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  8. Is it worth to invest 30 to 40 lakhs on Manipal? What about the placements for the same?
  9. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA? -- [New]
  10. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  11. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka?
  12. Which one should I prefer, VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal and SRM Chennai? Is it safe to get admitted in private deemed universities because they dont come under AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. how to enter into mit, manipal?
  14. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  15. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  16. Can I get Mechanical engineering branch in MIT Manipal campus after scoring 3500 rank in ENAT
  17. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  18. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
12th July 2013, 09:38 PM
rohitking1023

Default Re: Is MIT manipal a good college for M.Tech?

YES ITS A GOOD COLLEGE.
FOR MORE DETAILS U CAN CHECK THE COLLEGE SITE
http://www.manipal.edu/INSTITUTIONS/ENGINEERINGANDIT/MIT/COURSES/POSTGRADUATE/Pages/MasterofTechnologyMTech.aspx
12th July 2013, 09:40 PM
rohitking1023

Default Re: Is MIT manipal a good college for M.Tech?

YES ITS A GOOD COLLEGE.
FOR MORE DETAILS U CAN CHECK THE COLLEGE SITE
http://www.manipal.edu/INSTITUTIONS/ENGINEERINGANDIT/MIT/COURSES/POSTGRADUATE/Pages/MasterofTechnologyMTech.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?