17th December 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for bank PO exam after doing diploma after 12th

I have done my diploma after 12th & having more than 60% in 10, 12th & diploma. After 2 years experience i have completed MBA with correspondence now my question is that can i apply for banK PO Exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Aaradhna
[email protected]

11th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for bank PO exam after doing diploma after 12th

I have completed 3 years aircraft maintenance engineering course after 2, can I appear for bank po exam(sbi or other nationalized bank) as I am not sure weather sbi will consider it graduation equivalent or not. please guide me regarding this.
thanks
11th February 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years aircraft maintenance engineering course after class 12th. this is license course. now I want to appear for bank po exam. can appear for the same as i dont know weather bank will consider it as a graduation equivalent or not. please guide me for the same.
thanks
11th February 2013, 09:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma after 12th & having more than 60% in 10, 12th & diploma. After 2 years experience i have completed MBA with correspondence now my question is that can i apply for banK PO Exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Aaradhna
[email protected]
Hey friend,

No,you cannot apply for the Bank PO exam which is conducted for candidate to join in as a Bank Probationary Officer

For applying for the Bank PO exam there are certain qualification which you need to possess and you are not possessing it.

The thing which you are lacking is the Education qualification which is needed for the exam as the education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage

But as you have only completed your Diploma you are not eligible for applying for the Bank PO to join in as a Probationary officer.
13th May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder after 12 science can i apply for bank p.o exam and other graduate equal qualification exams.
1st July 2013, 12:26 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi,

No,you cannot apply for the Bank PO exam which is conducted for candidate to join in as a Bank Probationary Officer

For applying for the Bank PO exam there are certain qualification which you need to possess and you are not possessing it.

The thing which you are lacking is the Education qualification which is needed for the exam as the education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage
1st July 2013, 06:18 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, one is not eligible to apply for bank P.O. exam after 12th as the minimum educational qualification for bank P.O. is Graduation Degree.

The Bank P.O.(Probationary Officer) exam is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI/IBPS P.O. exam, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.
12th July 2013, 09:38 PM
Ravi dikshith

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for writing the probationary officer exam conducted by State Bank of India. The reason is yoy did not complete graduation. If you complete graduation then you are eligible to apply for the exam. The eligibility details for the p.o exam is mentioned below:
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
  • Must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
  • Minimum age allowed is 21 years and applicable for all categories.
  • The maximum age is 30 years.
  • The candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 5 years upper age relaxable.
  • The candidates belonging to OBC category will get 3 years upper age relaxable.
  • The candidates belonging to Physically handicapped category will get 10 years upper age relaxable.
  • The candidates belonging to Ex-service men category will get 3 years upper age relaxable in addition to their service.
These are the eligibility details of the State Bank probationary officer exam.

Coming to the exam pattern, there will be three stages. They are:
1. Written test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Interview.

In the written test,there will be an objective test and descriptive test. The objective test is for 200 marks. There will be four sections, each section consisting of 50 questions and 50 marks. The descriptive test is for 50 marks and the exam is based on the English language. The Group discussion is for 20 marks and the interview is for 30 marks. The final selection is based on the marks scored in all the three rounds. They will be rounded to 100 and the final selection is made.

These are the complete details of the probationary officer exam conducted by State Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?