9th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is more easy between Biology and Computer Science?

actually i m in confusion which subject i should choose..i mean biology or computer science??
which subject is easy and most convinient??

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take up PCMB or PCMS in 11th?
  2. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  3. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  4. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  6. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  7. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  8. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?
  11. Can I apply for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Biology and computer science and while in final year of BCA?
  12. If I am good in Biology, bad in Physical Science and uninterested in Maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
  13. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  14. Complete Study Material to prepare for GATE Exam in CSE?
  15. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  16. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  17. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  18. What is the scope for B.Tech bioinformatics? Companies offering jobs?
30th November 2016, 12:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more easy between Biology and Computer Science?

*If you are student who loves to memorize facts and terms then you should take biology without any second thought as biology is a subject which consists of lot of learning of terms and facts.

*But if you do not like memorizing terms then you should Computer science.

*Both subjects are scoring subjects but it depends upon your interest in technical concepts or rote learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?