7th January 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Biology and computer science and while in final year of BCA?

I have taken biology-computer science in +2.and am last year student of bca.can i apply for mca entrance examination?

8th January 2012, 11:45 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Biology and computer science and while in final year of BCA?

NO you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.to apply for MCA entrance exam must have Maths in 12th class but you have 12th with Biology so you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam-

50% marks in bachlor degree from any recognised university with maths.

50% marks in 12th with maths.

If you have maths in 12th then you can apply for MCA entrance exam.

Don't worry you have other option you can apply for those courses.
8th January 2012, 02:53 PM
koolPavan

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Biology and computer science and while in final year of BCA?

yes you can apply for entrance exam but you will have to clear your BCA before first merit list is out
and you need to pass the eligibility criteria of the respected entrance exam
many entrance exams have minimum eligibility criteria of 50% in graduation
if you fail to do so then you wont be eligible to get admission in MCA
10th January 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

U need maths or any related subject in 12 ONLY if you are from different background like commerce bcom
its not required because you are in BCA final year
10th January 2012, 02:20 PM
koolPavan

kumar96 thats not true
you require maths or any related subject only if you are from different background like commerce bcom
you don't need to have maths in 12 because you are already in BCA final year
you are eligible for MCA entrance exam
14th January 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i am bca 4 th sem student bt. i passed 12 with bio,can i eligible for mca entrence exam
14th January 2012, 07:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Eligibility criteria for MCA

1) Nationality :-

You must have to be an Indian.

2) Educational Qualification :-

1.>You should have a graduation Degree from a recognized University taking Computer in back round.

2.>Academic marks depend Upon the College.If you want to take admission in a good college you should maintain a good academic marks.

3.)Age Eligibility:-

Your age should be minimum 21 years.
16th January 2012, 06:05 PM
koolPavan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am bca 4 th sem student bt. i passed 12 with bio,can i eligible for mca entrence exam
yes you can
29th February 2012, 01:42 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

NO you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.to apply for MCA entrance exam must have Maths in 12th class but you have 12th with Biology so you are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.Eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam-50% marks in bachlor degree from any recognised university with maths.
0% marks in 12th with maths.you will have to clear your BCA before first merit list is out
and you need to pass the eligibility criteria of the respected entrance exammany entrance exams have minimum eligibility criteria of 50% in graduationif you fail to do so then you wont be eligible to get admission in MCA
5th May 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with biology and graduation in art (no math subject)
7th July 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

mera bca complete ho chuka hai aur main12th biology se hu kya main mca me admision le sakta hu......meri [email protected] hai kripya jabab meri mail me bhej de..
7th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

main bca complete kar chuka hu 12th biology se hu kya mca ka entrance exam de sakta hu.
21st June 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i passed 12 and graduation with bio ,can i study in MCA when i complet PGDCA
14th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with bio-maths with private examination and passed b.sc with bio.can i apply for mca entrance exam
26th February 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th bio in presence i am completed bba in e commerce but my hobby is computer till i am admission in mca program any kind of way than i am completed master degree in mca please give me any infirmation in to get admission in mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?