10th April 2013, 11:24 PM
er_ijaz

What is the date of application for M.A counseling course in TGOU?

Can anybody please elloborate me about the application of M.A counselling course in TGOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?
  2. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  3. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  4. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can i get admission in PhD. in universities other than TGOU, Nagaland after M.Sc in Mental Health?
  6. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  7. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  8. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  9. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  10. Is M.A in English from Global Open University Nagaland valid for government jobs? I am doing M.A English
  11. What is MSc Nursing counseling date?
  12. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  13. Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?
  14. Can I apply for government job after completing B.A from TGOU? -- [New]
  15. Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?
  16. Is TGOU Nagaland approved by DEC?
  17. Date of sale of counseling for Nursing?
  18. How to take admission in Polytechnic for diploma course?

10th April 2019, 12:05 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of application for M.A counseling course in TGOU?

After your bachelor's degree, you can apply for M.A admission to TGOU (The Global Open University). Admission will be based on merit of qualifying examination.

Eligibility for TGOU PG Admission
You must have passed graduation in respective course with a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.

Application Process for Admission and Examination
- Visit the official website : www.nagaland.net.in
- Click on "How to get Admitted".
- Now select the course of your choice.
- Fill the admission form carefully.
- Get bank draft of specific amount in favor of "The Global Open University, Nagaland" payable at Dimapur.
- Attach hard copies of Marksheets, Certificates and Other required documents.
- Send admission form along with required documents to "Admissions Officer, The Global Open University, Nagaland, Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur - 797115, Nagaland".
- Wait for confirmation letter of admission, identity card and study materials.
- Go through study materials and prepare for annual/semester exams to be held in June and December every year.
- Submit assignments in the form of mini project reports of around 40 to 50 pages for each subject two months before appearing in semester/annual examination.
- Fill the examination form and send it along with examination fees.
- Receive admit card and appear examination.

TGOU Offering M.A Specializations
- M.A (Hindi)
- M.A (English)
- M.A (Economics)
- M.A (History)
- M.A (Diplomacy)
- M.A (International Relations)
- M.A (Public Administration)
- M.A (Negotiation)
- M.A (Good Governance)
- M.A (Planning and Development)
- M.A (Political Science)
- M.A (Sociology)
- M.A (Dalit Studies)
- M.A (Tribal Development)
- M.A (Social Work)
- M.A (Rural Development)
- M.A (Women's Studies)
- M.A (Naturopathy)
- M.A (South Asian Studies)
- M.A (Geography)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?