3rd August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do Ph.D. in Management from TGOU, Nagaland?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any distance university/open university course for MSc?
  2. Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?
  3. Is TGOU Nagaland approved by DEC?
  4. Where can i do Ph.D. in Management from TGOU, Nagaland? -- [New]
  5. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  6. Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?
  7. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  8. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  9. What is the date of application for M.A counseling course in TGOU?
  10. Lecturer Jobs in Government Colleges after MSc biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT
  12. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  13. How can I get information regarding PhD admission?
  14. Can I apply for government job after completing B.A from TGOU?
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D via distance education after completion of MCA post graduation course?
  17. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  18. Number of seats and appearing students in CLAT?
7th June 2016, 03:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do Ph.D. in Management from TGOU, Nagaland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The Global Open University (TGOU) does not offer PhD courses. They offer only Master’s Degree in Management and other Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma courses, Advanced Diploma courses etc. You can find the details in the university website link given here Official Website, You can do PhD in Management through IGNOU, the eligibility to do the PhD in Management is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with over 55% marks from a recognized university and 5 years experience in teaching industry/administration/professional experience at senior level. There is no age limit to do PhD course. You can find the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?