14th February 2016, 12:07 PM
Aman kr jha

My 6th subject will be considered or not in placement campus drive of B.Tech?

In my class 12th I had total 6 subjects but I cleared only 5 subjects and by taking the aggregate out of 5 subjects I am getting 67 percent and by taking aggregate out of 6 subjects I am getting 58 percent as I have not cleared the 6th subject. So my 6th subject will be considered or not in my any placement campus drive in btech and I got 68 percent in my 10th and 72 percent in my btech.
PLEASE REPLY FAST

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
  3. Can I get relaxation to get job in CTS if secured 59.4% in 10th but 67% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  5. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  6. What is the campus placement pattern followed for ADP?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement with 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester?
  8. Download placement papers for preparation of iGATE Off-Campus Drive with solutions
  9. Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  11. How to apply for Syntel off campus placement drive?
  12. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in TCS? Is electronics student of B.Tech appear for placement drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Download placement papers of previous year for Subex Off-Campus Drive
  16. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  17. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  18. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
14th February 2016, 07:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My 6th subject will be considered or not in placement campus drive of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman kr jha View Post
In my class 12th I had total 6 subjects but I cleared only 5 subjects and by taking the aggregate out of 5 subjects I am getting 67 percent and by taking aggregate out of 6 subjects I am getting 58 percent as I have not cleared the 6th subject. So my 6th subject will be considered or not in my any placement campus drive in btech and I got 68 percent in my 10th and 72 percent in my btech.
PLEASE REPLY FAST
If 6th subject of your +2 was optional subject and not considered while taking admission in B.Tech.

Then, definitely this 6th subject would be neglected during Placement drives.

As you have secured pretty good percentage of 72 in B.Tech, with 68 in 10th.

So, companies will generally neglect your 6th subject and consider aggregate of Top 5 subjects only.

You must focus on Aptitude, Logical Reasoning questions to crack PIs, Written Test, Mock Interviews as well as GDs.

Keep updated yourself everyday by watching news and reading newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?