13th October 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?

I want to know about the criteria for the on campus placement drive of Syntel. I had one year gap at the time of 12th. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Syntel off campus placement drive?
  2. Download Placement papers for preparation of Syntel Off-Campus Drive
  3. Previous year papers for preparation of Syntel Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  5. How to prepare for Aptitude section of written test of on-Campus Syntel placement drive?
  6. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  7. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  8. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  9. Placement papers of Syntel and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in TCS? Is electronics student of B.Tech appear for placement drive?
  11. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  12. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  13. What is the exact pattern of the Syntel Campus Drive written test?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  16. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  17. When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be held in Pune?
  18. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive if official website is not working?
13th October 2015, 10:18 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the criteria for the on campus placement drive of Syntel. I had one year gap at the time of 12th. Please reply.
Syntel Eligibility:

An applicant should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. An applicant's must have secured at least 55% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. Final year of degree course may also apply. A maximum of one year gap is allowed.

More than one year of gap is not allowed to appear for Syntel campus
placement. There should not have any standing backlogs at the time of appearing for campus placement. Selection Process will be based on online test, technical interview followed by HR interview.
13th October 2015, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Selection process for Syntel recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?