14th December 2011, 06:28 PM
MpMayank

Will a colored photograph cause any problem while getting accepted for AIEEE exam?

Sir,i have paste colour photograph without printed name in aieee form.Is it any problem?
My email id is [email protected]

17th December 2011, 02:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will a colored photograph cause any problem while getting accepted for AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpMayank View Post
Sir,i have paste colour photograph without printed name in aieee form.Is it any problem?
My email id is [email protected]
I am not very sure what you mean by printed name, however, all you need to do is that once you submit the application form, you will receive an confirmation page. You need to paste your photograph in that confirmation page and put your signature and left hand thumb impression in the given space. Apart from this, you will need to follow every single thing mentioned in that form.

If the form remains incomplete or has overwriting or mistakes, the application will be rejected.
24th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will a colored photograph cause any problem while getting accepted for AIEEE exam?

I had pasted a coloured photograph without the date and name on the photo. Will my form be rejected?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?