15th November 2010, 12:06 PM
sudhanshu samal

Names of the books for IES exam? What is the age limit for all students?

name the book lists of ies exam.what is the age limit for all student

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the reference books for preparation of IES for Civil Engineering students?
  2. Previous years question papers of IES EC? Names of the best books?
  3. Names of Publications of books to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of ECE? Which month the exam will held?
  4. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  5. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO?
  6. Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?
  7. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  8. Age criteria for Engineering Service Exam 2017
  9. Am I eligible to write I.E.S exam as a student of B.E in Mechatronics? -- [New]
  10. Names of the books that I should refer for IES exam? My branch is electrical
  11. How may I get information about age limit of various exams like UPSC,WBSC,IES,PSU and other government exams?
  12. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
  13. How to take IES exam in ECE? Books to be referred?
  14. Reference books for preparation of IES examination for Electrical Engineering students
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for IES exam and in government sector jobs?
  16. Name of Book and authors for preparing IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  18. Age limit for SC candidates in IES exam?
9th June 2014, 12:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the books for IES exam? What is the age limit for all students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhanshu samal View Post
name the book lists of ies exam.what is the age limit for all student
IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination .

If you have completed B-Tech / BE OR M.Sc. degree or equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject is also applicable for IES exam.

The applicant age should between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per govt rule .

Best Books for IES Exam

Guide For IES Engineering Services Examination: Electrical Engineering
by Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publishers Pvt. Ltd.

Chapter-wise Solved PapersIES English & General Ability
by Priyanka Ahuja, Kishan Chauhan
Publisher: Arihant

IES General Ability
by G K P
Publisher: G.K.PUB

UPSC ES Engineering Services Examination: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
by Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Guide For IES Engineering Service Examination: Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering
by Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

UPSC Engineering Services Exam: Electrical Engineering (Previous Years' Papers Solved) Up-To-Date PB
by
R Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2005)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?