11th July 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write I.E.S exam as a student of B.E in Mechatronics?

Hello Sir, I am studying B.E in Mechatronics which is new branch and comes under Mechanical Stream. I want to know that am I eligible to write I.E.S exam after this?

13th July 2016, 01:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write I.E.S exam as a student of B.E in Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying B.E in Mechatronics which is new branch and comes under Mechanical Stream. I want to know that am I eligible to write I.E.S exam after this?
Yes, you are eligible for IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

Those who have completed bachelor engineering degree cours are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
11th March 2022, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write I.E.S exam as a student of B.E in Mechatronics?

Hlo team

I am present final year diploma student in the branch of mechatronics and I ll get my graduation by mechatronics . I should write my IES by mechanical or any other main subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?