21st October 2011, 10:58 AM
ac1989

How may I get information about age limit of various exams like UPSC,WBSC,IES,PSU and other government exams?

Dear Freind
Can anyone tell me the age limit of following exam

1.UPSC( Engg Service, civil Service etc)
2.WBCS
3.IES
4.PSU Exam for Engg Trainee(Bhel,NTPC etc)
5.Other Govt Exam for Graduate Engg
6.GATE
7.CAT

13th January 2016, 10:45 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How may I get information about age limit of various exams like UPSC,WBSC,IES,PSU and other government exams?

There are different age limits imposed on different exams. But age limit is there only for Job oriented exams and not for Studies oriented exams.

-GATE, CAT, MAT, GRE are all entrance exams related to pursuing higher studies, so they do not have any age limit criteria.
-GATE alone might differ if you apply for job in PSU's with those marks then you must be eligible for the company criteria.

-UPSC/ Civil Service Exams is government exam so the age limit depends on Community. IES is also one of the examination conducted by UPSC for Engineers.
General - 30 years
OBC-35 years
SC/ST- 37 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?