8th June 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Names of the candidates appearing for entrance exam of MBBS for admission in Yenapoya Medical College Mangalore?

names of candidates list appeared for entrance examination for mbbs in yenapoya medical college, mangalore, Karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS course in Mangalore Medical College? Which is the best and cheap college in Mangalore?
  2. Can I get admission in in KMC medical college, Mangalore after scoring 163/240 in manipal entrance test?
  3. Admission for MBBS in Mangalore or Manipal Medical College after scoring 1902 rank in ENAT(MBBS) and 816 rank in BDS?
  4. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  5. Is there any facility of getting admission into medical PG course without appearing for entrance exam after completing MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  7. How can i become a Doctor?
  8. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  9. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Seat in MBBS in Kasturba Medical College Mangalore after scoring 152/240? What will be the cutoff?
  11. Can I become Surgeon after completion of B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Courses available to become a Surgeon?
  12. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal?
  13. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college? -- [New]
  14. Which are the colleges offering PG medicine course?
  15. Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?
  16. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  17. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  18. What is the fee structure for COMEDK?
4th November 2011, 03:21 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the candidates appearing for entrance exam of MBBS for admission in Yenapoya Medical College Mangalore?

hi,
i am sorry to say that the list of the candidate is not shown by the college until the will not over
7th November 2011, 10:06 PM
samspat

Default Re: Names of the candidates appearing for entrance exam of MBBS for admission in Yenapoya Medical College Mangalore?

hi

Names of the candidates appearing for entrance exam of MBBS for admission in Yenapoya Medical College Mangalore

names of candidates list appeared for entrance examination for mbbs in yenapoya medical college, mangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?