8th March 2012, 12:34 PM
PANKAJ SARKAR

Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?

I had pass H.S. with Science stream.I want to learn Diploma Engineering in Civil in Distance mode. Please send me the college name in W.B. whose certificate is granted for any Private company/Govt. sector.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata?
  2. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  3. Distance Diploma in Civil engineering from IASE university is not being accepted?
  4. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  5. Which correspondence courses can be done after 10th?
  6. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  8. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  9. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  10. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  11. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. How to do B.Tech/B.E distance course after doing diploma in electrical engineering and while working in private sector?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?
  14. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  15. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education? -- [New]
  17. Whether pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU has any value in private as well as government sector?
  18. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?

names of the private colleges of wb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?