17th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Ruokuo kuots

How should I go for CA after passing B.Com? What is the registration procedure?

im a B.com student(final result awaits)from North-east India, i want to go for CA,but im stuck with the registration so can anyone suggest me about the registration procedures?

19th May 2012, 08:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I go for CA after passing B.Com? What is the registration procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruokuo kuots View Post
im a B.com student(final result awaits)from North-east India, i want to go for CA,but im stuck with the registration so can anyone suggest me about the registration procedures?
Since you are from North-East India and want to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to contact the following regional council for admission:

Ea stern India Regional Council
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI BHAWAN
7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani (Russell Street)
Kolkata – 700071
Phone : 033 -39893989

In order to pursue the course, you will have to enroll for Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, as this test is mandatory for candidates holding any qualification.
The registration for the same can be done anytime around the year.
The test is conducted in the month of June and December and to be eligible to take the test in a particular month, you will have to register two months prior to the first day of the month in which the test is supposed to be conducted, i.e. either June or December.
The registration fee for the test totals around Rs.6500 including cost of prospectus.
27th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I go for CA after passing B.Com? What is the registration procedure?

I HEARD THAT A B.COM STUDENT CAN DO C.A. WITH GOING THROGH C.P.T. EXAM
27th December 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I HEARD THAT A B.COM STUDENT CAN DO C.A. WITH GOING THROUGH C.P.T. EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?