21st March 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities in which I can do B.Tech through distance education?

i want to do b tech by the distance education so please tell me the name of university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MSc Zoology from distance education? Names of the universities which are UGC recognized?
  2. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
  3. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  4. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?
  6. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  7. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  8. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  9. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  10. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  12. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  13. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  14. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  15. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  16. Which of the following universities offering distance education course?
  17. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  18. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this? -- [New]
22nd March 2012, 02:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the universities in which I can do B.Tech through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do b tech by the distance education so please tell me the name of university.
22nd March 2012, 02:21 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the universities in which I can do B.Tech through distance education?

Hai.
Here iam listed some of the distance education universities for B.tech:

1.Sikkim Manipal university distance education,

2.Kalyani university of distance education,

3.Hyderabad university distance education,

4.Alagappa university distance education,

5.Delhi university of distance education.

all the best.
22nd March 2012, 02:57 PM
krish.prasad74

Jain visvha Bharti institute.
Kota open university.
Indra gandhi national university.
sikkim manipal university.
Annamali university. are the best university for distance learning.
22nd March 2012, 03:17 PM
nkrjn17

Hiii

-Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)

-Dr. B.R. Ambedker open university

-Kota open University

-nalanda open university

-Sikkim manipal University

-Karnataka state open University.

So,these are some good university to pursue your B.tech.

Thanks
15th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello everybody,
my name is Bhaskar Bhuyan and I have complied diploma in mechanical engineering. Now I want to do B-Tech. I am a working person and I have very less time. So if you have any information regarding my query then please tel me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?