14th December 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a BIPC student apply for Indian Air Force? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am a BIPC student and I want to join the Air Force so I want to know can a BIPC student apply for Indian Air Force? If yes then please tell me what is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Air Force being a candidate from Bi.P.C stream?
  2. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  5. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  8. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  9. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  10. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  14. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  15. Can I apply for the Indian Air Force at the age of 26 years? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  16. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  17. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  18. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
15th December 2016, 05:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BIPC student apply for Indian Air Force? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

No, BiPC student is not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force. To be eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC.

To appear in NDA examination, you have to apply for examination through online at UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in/ once, the notification is released by UPSC. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below to join Indian Air Force :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be at least 16.5 years old and not more than 19.5 years.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
11th December 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BIPC student apply for Indian Air Force? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

I have completed bipc can I egilible for y group are any other post in IAF
17th August 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam a female I finished my MBBS. I want to join in army . Can I have chance to join in India Army sir. If yes please tell me how the procedure is .
Please sir
8th October 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have an nips student can I apply b tech in London are eligibility or not
25th October 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I Am eligible for IAF after inter second year bipv
2nd July 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a bipc student apply for plaksha University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?