8th December 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to get 70% in all semesters to get admission in degree

i am doing diploma and in 1st sem, i have decided to do degree. is it neccessary to get 70% in all the semisters to get addmission in degree.

Related Questions:
14th December 2012, 11:18 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to get 70% in all semesters to get admission in degree

Hi,
I did not quite understand what you meant here. Do you want it this way that in your second semester you want to go for a diploma? This is possible. But the thing is that you cannot get admitted in degree course as if you are in the second semester. But you can get admitted in the first semester only for your degree course. Now also you have to see that what you have for your academics prior to this degree course. If the educational qualification is also a diploma there, then getting admission in degree will be quite a problem. Lots of institutes only allow those candidates who have done a degree course before. But some institutes allow diploma candidates to go for degree courses only if they have government accredited diploma certificates. So if your prior education is diploma but government accredited, then you can go straightway for degree course admission but from the first semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?