26th February 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give entrance exam of National Defence Academy? I have done 4 years course of Sea Cadet Corps

i have done 4years course of sea cadet corps so it is necessary to give entrance exam of national defence academy?

1st April 2017, 12:40 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to give entrance exam of National Defence Academy? I have done 4 years course of Sea Cadet Corps

Yes, if you want to join the defence services as an officer you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The criteria to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or pursuing from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16-19 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

Candidates after appearing and qualifying in written examination have to qualify in SSB stages before final selection in job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?