24th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Career in Air Force after 12th commerce?

career in airforce after 12th commerce,form of airforce time,and oppertunity for 12th commerce

25th December 2011, 10:43 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Career in Air Force after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
career in airforce after 12th commerce,form of airforce time,and oppertunity for 12th commerce
A candidate can apply for the Indian Air force after the 10+2 as an officer through National Defence Academy examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass. If a candidate is applying for the Indian Navy and Air force he should have physics and maths at 10+2.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
Candidates applying for the National defence academy examination should have age between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site

www.upsc.gov.in
25th December 2011, 11:19 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Air Force after 12th commerce?

Hi dear....
After +2 commerce you can not join in air force after graduation only you can join.....
The candidates those who are of Science stream they only can join after +2 .

i am providing you a carrier path chart from where you can get details of your carrier what you can do in your future.....

Good luck..............
25th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Hours

As you are commerce student
you can not join AIR FORCE as pilot.

but you can join ARMY through CDSE examination.
25th December 2011, 06:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend you are not eligible for AIR force after completion of 12th only..

For that you need to complete the graduation course at least..

After completion of graduation course you can sit in AFCAT exam..

Through that exam you will be able to join in Ground duty branch.

Eligibility for AFCAT exam:-

For Ground duty branch:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..

2.Age should be in between 20-27 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill.

So, go for graduation course first..

All the best.
26th December 2011, 12:44 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
I am sorry you are not eligible for Indian Air force after passing 12th with commerce stream. But you can join Indian Army after passing 12th class.

If you really want to join Indian Air force then you can join after completing graduation.
For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence services exam.
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligible criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
2nd February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 12TH STD commerce student and I am really want to join indian air force as pilot so what can I do pls?
Indian Air force then you can join after completing graduation...that's true for commerce student..
pls sir help me..
15th March 2012, 12:09 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.Education QualificationFor the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass. If a candidate is applying for the Indian Navy and Air force he should have physics and maths at 10+2.This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass. If a candidate is applying for the Indian Navy and Air force he should have physics and maths at 10+2.
good luck
29th March 2012, 03:24 PM
shahrukh shaikh hakeem

Unhappy Re: Career in Air Force after 12th commerce?

Quote:
i have currently appeared for syjc (commerce)
kindly suggest me the if i can persue a career in air lines/force
26th May 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am shivam (17yrs.) and i just passed out 10th from 76%. i am interested in commerce because i unlike science. what can i do if i want to join indian air force. i want a good post, so what can i do sir.. please help. my contact no. (9031132504).
17th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is narendra iam compleated 12th with commerce gruop iam intrested very very in indian airforce in any job pls sir send me details my friend also in air hostess same qualification
3rd January 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hello
sir i'm a student of 12th science and i join the piolt in air force so help me
9th January 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

respected sir...
i am Abhishek sharma from junagadh GUJARAT,a b.com graduate (obtained distintion) and is intrested in NDA to serve my country with devotion.
i would like to know the the best placements available for me in NDA.
it is kind request if i could get a necessary and complete detail on a telephone.
please suggest me a phone no. or the details regarding my necessities.
will be very thankful to you and greatful if i get a chance to serve my nation.
will be anxiously waiting for your reply
9th January 2013, 07:57 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

I'm sorry you're not eligible for the air force wing of NDA because you're from commerce field and for getting into air force, you should be having physics and mathematics as your main subjects in class 12th.
But you can apply for the Indian army wing in the NDA. For army, you should be a 12th passed student with 55% of marks. And your age should be under 16.5-19 years.
Gud luck
23rd June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I am a 12th commerce student. my name is Puran singh tak 72-20 marks in 12 board. I very interesed in air forces. I am join in air forces sir plese help me.
11th August 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi I'm simranjeet kaur I'm student of class 11th and I am really confused sir ..because I have taken non medical but I have to join air force control room and for that someone said that I have to do commerce ..pls help me sir so that I can choose my carrer best ...I check on internet CDs exam is there ..this exam is for comiisend officer I think and ..but .....I m really confused plss help me ...time is really less plsss
28th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

After BCA which one is good for better salary package MCA or MBA from INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?