27th August 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take coaching for GRE and TOEFL? Is it a good choice to take both coachings parallely?

sir, is it necessary to take coaching for GRE and TOEFL?and if it is, is it recommended to take both the coachings parallely ? please put me out of this confusion sir

27th August 2011, 10:36 PM
Revatigurav

Default Re: Is it necessary to take coaching for GRE and TOEFL? Is it a good choice to take both coachings parallely?

Actually its not necessary to join any coaching classes for either gre as wll as toefl. In case of gre your concepts should be very firm and clear. thus if you have some doubts then you can join gre classes. But try to refer and read as many books as you can to clear your concepts.
For toefl its really not necessary to join any classes. Try to increase your vocabulary by reading newspaper daily.read as much as you can.
28th August 2011, 07:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take coaching for GRE and TOEFL? Is it a good choice to take both coachings parallely?

Whether you need coaching will depend on your current level of preparation. You can probably purchase barons book to understand the areas that you need to prepare. GRE will include areas like QA, VA, reasoning whereas TOEFL will test you level of knowledge in the English language. So if you feel you need guidance then you can join any training institute. Certainly its possible to prepare for both the tests together. You will need to devote quality time for both the test.
5th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

which institutes are there at Rishikesh for the preparation of GRE & TOEFL?
11th September 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i have ten days for toefl..is it necessary to take coaching?
1st June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have registered for GRE in september and got some prep books.I am a mental health professional and has been out of touch with math for the past 7-8 years. I have been looking for GRE coaching centres in my place but am unable to find a suitable one. Does anyone know any good online GRE coaching websites Or particular books that I should be referring to? Are there any other options in which I can continue working and still prepare for my GRE ? I would be really grateful if anyone could help me...!!
9th June 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

now i am pursuing b.tech(3rd year) is it right time to start GRE preparation...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?