6th March 2012, 10:10 AM
kuntal roy

Can I do Automobile Diploma course being a student of 2nd year in B.Com course?

Sir,
I am B.com 2nd Year Student. I want to do Automobile Diploma Course . Am i can do this diploma? please reply me .
Thanking You
Kuntal Roy.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  2. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Automobile Engineering after diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E in Automobile after 2nd year diploma in industrial engineering
  5. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after doing diploma(Automobile) with 75% marks
  7. Entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year of B.E. for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  8. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  9. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  10. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  13. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  15. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  16. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
6th March 2012, 11:05 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Automobile Diploma course being a student of 2nd year in B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntal roy View Post
Sir,
I am B.com 2nd Year Student. I want to do Automobile Diploma Course . Am i can do this diploma? please reply me .
Thanking You
Kuntal Roy.
Dear friend you can do but you have to appear for CET,
but your 12th and B.Com will not be considered,
Eligibility
should have passed 10th.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?