22nd October 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

NIOS marksheet will be accepted by college in Bangalore for 2017 session admission or not?

Will nios 12th std marks card will be accepted by Bangalore University or not? I am seeking admission in the next year 2017 in Bangalore colleges.

22nd October 2016, 01:15 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: NIOS marksheet will be accepted by college in Bangalore for 2017 session admission or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will nios 12th std marks card will be accepted by Bangalore University or not? I am seeking admission in the next year 2017 in Bangalore colleges.
Yes, you can apply in Bangalore university being a student of NIOS. NIOS is recognized by HRD department of Indian Government. You can even apply for other universities or in any colleges of India and enroll yourself being a regular student.

Admission to Bangalore university for the regular courses is done on the basis of merit list which is generated by the entrance examination. So, if you want to take admission in Bangalore university you need to score good marks in the entrance examination.

For further details contact : www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
22nd October 2016, 03:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS marksheet will be accepted by college in Bangalore for 2017 session admission or not?

Yes, NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board of India under Ministry of HRD.

The certificate of the board is valid to get the jobs and even for the higher studies. So, you are eligible for admission after 10+2 with NIOS.
22nd January 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12 pass student from NIOS board. And i want to take admission in IIHM ' Bangalore so can i please reply me fast.
20th April 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I hear that NIOS is making some fake certificates is that true or not so how can we find that is fake and how can we find that is genuinely passed
9th September 2018, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a10th pass student from nios board ,I want to take admission in iti electrical in Bangalore some college not accept my certificate please tell me which college admission
8th June 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Board of school education Hubli, Karnataka in banglore colleges accepting or nt plz sy me
16th July 2019, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Board of school education Hubli Karnataka, in banglore accepting or nt
22nd November 2021, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me NMKRV University Bangalore accepted the nios open board marksheet ???
1st December 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell whether nios certificate is accepted for mba admission because my 12th certificate is nios so wanted to know what are colleges accept the certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?