29th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure follwoed for admission in 11th ICSE board after passing 10th from NIOS?

I wanna know that Nios gives marksheet late so how can i get admission in Icse 11th class cause if i apply for it they will ask for 10th marksheet & i will not have it cause it comes late? So pls help me and rply urgently??? Can someone please guide me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  2. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  5. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  6. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  7. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  9. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  10. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  11. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  13. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  14. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  15. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  17. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  18. What should I do after completing 10th board in ICSE between 11th and 12th from same board or go for Inter?
29th February 2016, 11:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure follwoed for admission in 11th ICSE board after passing 10th from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanna know that Nios gives marksheet late so how can i get admission in Icse 11th class cause if i apply for it they will ask for 10th marksheet & i will not have it cause it comes late? So pls help me and rply urgently??? Can someone please guide me on this?
In this case, you must submit hard copy of Online marksheet of NIOS of 10th standard.

And, you must attest that online hard copy from regional NIOS head of your city.

Then, you can apply that hard copy of Online marksheet to the school where you are taking admission for 11th standard.

That marksheet will be applicable there and you will be easily granted admission to study in that particular institute to continue your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?