9th February 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Number of attempts allowed for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)?

Sir I am student of B.Sc Nursing and I gave Gujarat Common Entrance Test in the year 2017 but could score good marks. So, can I give this exam again in 2018? Also, let me know for which all course this score is valid?

19th February 2018, 09:21 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Number of attempts allowed for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)?

GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test)is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses(ACPC)for admissions to Engineering and Pharmacy Programmes offered by various institutes in the state of Gujarat..
No restrictions in number of attempts..
20th February 2018, 09:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of attempts allowed for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)?

Yes, you can apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) second time as there is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in GUJCET examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for GUJCET examination. GUJCET examination is conducted for offering admission in Engineering and B.Pharmacy courses.
15th March 2018, 07:04 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

GUCET is conducted by ACPC to take admission in engineering and pharmacy programs

Those candidates who have completed 12th from any recognized board with science are eligible for this.
There is no limit for attempts
15th March 2018, 07:05 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

GUCET is conducted by ACPC to take admission in engineering and pharmacy programs

Those candidates who have completed 12th from any recognized board with science are eligible for this.
There is no limit for attempts
29th January 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i had good marks in gujcet 2019 so without giving gujcet 2020 can i get admission this year through acpc admission process ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?