6th June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats for general category in West Bengal?

No of seats for general category in wes bengal...please tell me the seats

Related Questions:
  1. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  2. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  3. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  4. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  5. Can I get ECE course in West Bengal after securing 12400 in general and 1027 in SC category in AIEEE?
  6. Any chance to get admitted in any government college in West Bengal after scoring 1298 in general category?
  7. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  8. What are the total number of seats in government colleges in West Bengal?
  9. How many seats are available in West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam?
  10. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  11. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011
  12. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal
  15. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal
  16. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  17. How many seats are there in MBBS course in West Bengal?
  18. How many seats are available in West Bengal JELET?
3rd August 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats for general category in West Bengal?

Will Westbengal medical entrance happen 2014? And how many seats are available for general candidate?
10th June 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats for general category in West Bengal?

Proposed college in the course of MBBS or BDS for rank 1742 in general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?