29th October 2011, 02:11 PM

Is it compulsory to appear for 12th from CBSE board in order to get admission in AFMC?

Is it compulsory to appear standard 12th from cbse board in order to get admission in afmc ?

Related Questions:
  1. Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?
  2. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  3. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  5. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  6. Is it compulsory to pass Practical and Theory paper individually for Physics ,Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard (CBSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  8. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  9. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  10. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  11. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  14. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  16. What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?
  17. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
23rd November 2011, 07:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear for 12th from CBSE board in order to get admission in AFMC?

hi,
yes you are not eligible for A.F.M.C without compleating 12th

Armed Force Medical College(A.F.M.C) conduct the entrance exam for M.B.B.S course once in a year.

AFMC Eligibility Criteria
Age : Must be 17 years of age but must not have attained the age of 22 years

Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed the XII standard recognized Board/University in first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate in the three science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?