7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?

Doubt about "about PhD in Pharma field" After M.Pharm is it good to join PhD or get some Experience & than join PhD?

14th February 2014, 10:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?

Yes,There is a good scope to join Ph.D soon after completion of M.Pharmacy post graduation course.Generally to be eligible for the Ph.D the minimum educational qualification required is Masters Degree.So as you have completed your masters degree you no need to worry.And With your M.Pharmacy educational qualification you may go for the Ph.D course in Chemistry.And the candidates with advanced knowledge are also eligible for doing Ph.D Chemistry.

With your M.Pharmacy qualification you may also join up the Ph.D in Biology stream.So with this M.Pharmacy you can have the Two options as Biology as well as Chemistry.You need to apply for the Ph.D courses,generally their own universities conduct the examination.So candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview.

They mainly consider based upon the following requirements such as Written Test marks,CV and Scientific writeup.For this reason,you must need to attend for the written test.Because witten test plays a very crucial while getting selected for the Interview.
Based on the Interview marks the candidate will be allotted to the position.Soon after completion of the Ph.D research then finlly you will be awarded with the Ph.D Certification.To get good job after degree,then you must have a good job skills and it could be an added advantage for good career path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?