9th October 2012, 08:13 PM
poonam mordhiya

Syllabus and previous years question papers of chemistry? I am attending ONGC GT

hi,
i am attending ongc gt-2012, plz provide syllabus and previous papers of chemistry. my email id- [email protected]
thank you

31st July 2013, 06:19 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of chemistry? I am attending ONGC GT

Mainly syllabus for Chemistry captures complete Physical Chem,Organic Chem,Inorganic Chem.Previous years question papers are available in internet .You can search for arihant books,upkaar books,modern abc books for required syllabus.
ONGC invites you to discover a world of opportunities.As a public sector enterprise, ONGC has a long and cherished tradition of commendable initiatives, institutionalized programmes and practices of Corporate.
3rd July 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of chemistry? I am attending ONGC GT

Plz send me the ongc last all years exsm papers and syllebus too plzz..my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?