22nd October 2012, 09:06 PM
roopasree gowda

Which are the online exams to join good colleges in Abroad?

we are financially backward. but i'm very much interested in doing MS computer science.. please suggest me some online exams that would help me out in joining good colleges abroad with little less amount... please help me out....

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  4. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  5. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  6. Which is best Game Developing course in Abroad for BCA student? For which entrance exam I should prepare? List of colleges for this course?
  7. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  8. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  9. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  10. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  11. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  12. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  14. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  17. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  18. How to join M.Sc Mathematics in Abroad anywhere?
30th April 2016, 11:11 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the online exams to join good colleges in Abroad?

List of exams

USMLE

GMAT

IELTS

GRE

SAT

TOEFL

LSAT

MCAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?