30th November 2010, 09:45 PM
Praveen kr

Opportunities available after B.Tech in Biotechnology?

i want to know the various opportuinities in biotechnology after B.Tech...regarding the higher education as well as job and research opportuinities....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  4. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  5. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  9. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  10. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  12. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  14. Job opportunities in IT, Biotechnology and NGOs after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  16. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
5th December 2010, 01:47 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Opportunities available after B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Bio technology is one of the most advanced improving technology studies in these years...

after B.Tech, the best thing to do is go for higher studies...

in India Amity Institute of Biotechnology is the Best that i know..

if you are not worried about the cost, the you can go abroad... US is good choice..

going for job after B.tech is not worthfull... you may get some opportunities in India but purely not worthfull...

you can go Ph.D and do lot of research works depending on your interest......

So Choose your career at your best

Wish you good luck............
5th December 2010, 08:24 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Opportunities available after B.Tech in Biotechnology?

hi dear you may go for drug industries as research lab in drug industries are only meant for bio technology students and apart from that you may go for m tech and ms in biotechnology

all the best
14th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Opportunities available after B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Dear, you have many options after completing your degree of engineering in Biotechnology. Either you can go for further studies or you can also get a job in industry.

Available Options:

1. M.Tech in Biotechnology

2. Can join research center after clearing the entrance

3. Drug Inspector

4. PHD

5. Civil Services

6. Food & Nutrition Department

Best Colleges for M.Tech. Biotech are listed below:

1. Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai

2. Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrpuram

3. National Dairy Rsearch Institute, Karnal

4. School of Life Science, Hyderabad

5. Bio-informatics Centre, University of Pune

6. Department of Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University

7. Department of Bio-Chemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology

8. Avinashilinagam University for Women

9. University School of Biotechnology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasths University

10. Institute of Engineering & Technology, PU

Wish you all the very best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?