9th January 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which optional subject can I take after doing engineering in computer science?

I am doing engineering in computer science so which optional subject can I take relating to my course?

11th May 2015, 09:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which optional subject can I take after doing engineering in computer science?

Your have not given the details for which you are thinking for optional subjects. But according to my perception I think you want to know about the Civil services examination. So I am providing the details to you.

Civil services examination are conducted by UPSC every year for the recruitment of Grade A officers in various field.
The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-
* Aspirants who have completed there graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible.
* Age of general category candidates must be between 21-30 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
*Preliminary.
*Mains.
*Interview.

There is no restriction on selection of optional subjects having completed graduation in any discipline. So you can select any one from the list of subjects given on the official website www.upsc.gov.in.

The examination is very tough to crack so I will suggest you to take the help of expert while selecting the optional paper. It plays a crucial role in the results of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?