16th May 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for English honours and how much is the least required marks?

Well actually i want admission in delhi university, for english (hons). So where can i apply and how much is the least requirement of marks? tell me only where the hostel facility is available

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  2. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  3. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  4. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  5. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  7. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  8. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  10. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  11. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  12. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  13. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  15. Can I choose Chemistry in 2nd paper of Indian Forest Service recruitment exam being a English undergraduate SC student?
  16. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  17. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  18. Marks required in BA Honours for admission in MA?
11th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I apply for English honours and how much is the least required marks?

Since the competition is mainly in the top universities so I will be focusing the discussion on the Delhi university and its cut off marks.

For the colleges of Delhi University of North Campus namely-
- Hindu
- St. Stephens
- Kirorimal
- Gargi college
- Venkatesh
the minimum percentage that you need in your boards is 90%.

If you want to get sure in the 1st cut off list itself then, you should at least get around 93-95% marks in your intermediate.

But, if you are not able to secure these much marks, then you don't need to to get disheartened. there are many options in the South campus where you will get easily admission with marks ranging from 80% - 90%.

If you expecting even less marks, then in Delhi university you will have to satisfy with the evening batch or then you have to try some other university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?