31st January 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Part time courses in Management and Finance sector after B.Com.

I am pursuing my B.com (last yr) & I want to know information of various courses regarding of management & finance sector (part time).

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses related to Management and Financial Sections(Part time)?
  2. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  3. Is Maths necessary in Commerce?
  4. How to join for Ph.D programme in finance(part time)? I am working in private sector bank as Assistant Manager in Chennai
  5. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  6. How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI
  7. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?
  8. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  9. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course? -- [New]
  10. Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Part time jobs for MBA(Finance) candidate in Hyderabad?
  12. How may I get details information regarding banking and finance courses or part time MBA course in Ahmadabad?
  13. Which are the colleges and institutes where I can do part time job in management and finance?
  14. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  15. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  16. Reputed institutes which offer part time Ph.D?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in management after completing PG in management?
  18. How to do part time lectureship in MBA colleges
1st February 2011, 12:46 PM
sheenu goel

Default Re: Part time courses in Management and Finance sector after B.Com.

Hi

As u told that u are in b.com. final year, so firstly try to score more and increase your aggregate marks in b.com. Because in all competition sectors mainly in banking there is always a demand for more than 60%.

After B.Com. u can go for MBA, if you dont have time for regular course, then you can go for MBA By distant learning. Apart from this, Nowadays there is a huge scope for CS (company Secretary), its also through distant learning and its institute icse is in Delhi. For more information regarding this course, visit www.icseedu.com.

After graduation, u dont have any need to clear its foundation, and you are from commerce background, so its an additional weightage. U will clear it in 2 or 2.5 years.
1st February 2011, 04:18 PM
simran kaur20389

Hi,
ICA, Industrial computer Accounting, is the course for the B.com and B.A.
which is beneficial for you. it gives you the knowledge of tally which is very important for finance deptt.

all the best
18th May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

b.com percentage 48%
and which cources and m.com running
29th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I joined a bank as probationary officer, i completed Bsc. computer science, suggest me some courses related to my profession
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?