30th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details information regarding banking and finance courses or part time MBA course in Ahmadabad?

i want details regarding banking and finance courses in ahmedabad or part time mba
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time lectureship in MBA colleges
  2. Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  4. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  6. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  7. Top 10 part time MBA colleges in Mumbai for Finance? Contact details of the colleges?
  8. Minimum qualification needed to take up part time teaching in MBA colleges
  9. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?
  11. Details about Ph.D Part Time? I did MBA in finance
  12. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  13. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  14. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
  15. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking? -- [New]
  16. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  17. What is the syllabus for M.E economics?
  18. Which are the courses related to Management and Financial Sections(Part time)?
30th July 2012, 08:30 PM
abthar

Default Re: How may I get details information regarding banking and finance courses or part time MBA course in Ahmadabad?

hi

MBA master of business is a post graduation course in which graduates who wanna pursue their post graduation in banking,business,commerce fields can apply.

In mba the following courses are offered:

Marketing

finance

IT

HR

islamic banking

production management

hotel management,etc

If you want to pursue your career in banking you can go for MBA.

The list of best colleges offering mba in ahmadabad:

1.IIM-A(ahmedabad)

2.nirma institute of technology

3.MICA,ahmedabad

Hope this information helps you

All the best
31st July 2012, 09:48 AM
Srikar achill

Default Re: How may I get details information regarding banking and finance courses or part time MBA course in Ahmadabad?

Sir,MBA master of business is a post graduation course in which graduates who wanna pursue their post graduation in banking,business,commerce fields can apply.
In mba the following courses are offered:
Marketing
finance
IT
HR
islamic banking
production management
hotel management,etc
If you want to pursue your career in banking you can go for MBA.
The list of best colleges offering mbain ahmadabad:
1.IIM-A(ahmedabad)
2.nirma institute of technology
3.MICA,ahmedabad
Hope this information helps you
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?