12th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force being a candidate of doing Graduation in BCA by Correspondence?

i m doing gradutaion (bca) by coresspondence...
i am 23 .....can i join airfirce

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  2. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  5. In which month is the notification released for AFCAT?
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  8. Can I join a flying branch in India Air Force after my graduation?
  9. Can I apply for Navy and Air Force after completing graduation in BCA with 64%
  10. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  11. What is the age relaxation for SC category in NDA as well as IAF?
  12. Which is the best IAF preparation coaching institute? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after 12th with Non Medical?
  14. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  15. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
  17. How to join in Indian Air Force as an Officer being a candidate doing final year of Graduation?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2011, 06:35 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of doing Graduation in BCA by Correspondence?

Hello,
There are three branches in 'Indian Air Force'-
1)Flying branch-flying section consists of pilots for fighter planes and carrier planes.
*Candidate should be Graduate with Maths background,from affiliated institute.
2)Technical branch-the technical department consists of technicians.
*Graduation with Maths background/B.E.
3)Ground duty branch-Non technical region,handling Ground works.
*Graduation with any stream.
You can enter in IAF via any of the following entry schemes-
*UES-University Entry Scheme.
*SSC-Short Service Commission.
*CDS-Combined Defence Services.
CDS conducted by UPSC twice in a year.CDS 'I' in February and CDS 'II' in Mid September.for more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in
Ok,Best of luck.
12th November 2011, 07:56 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of doing Graduation in BCA by Correspondence?

Eligibility Criteria:

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.

Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:

You have to be Single.

Nationality:

You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
12th November 2011, 08:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To join in Air force after completion of BCA course you have to appear in CDS exam..

Eligibility for CDS exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade but must have maths and physics in 12th..

2.Candidates age should be in between 19-23 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Candidate must be physically fit.

If you have had maths and physics in 12th then you can apply for CDS exam..

All the best.
12th November 2011, 10:39 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing gradutaion (bca) by coresspondence...
i am 23 .....can i join airfirce
Dear Friend,

I Think you will not be able to join Air Force as you have not taken Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in graduation as subjects.
After Graduation one can join Air Force through the CDSE examination.To appear in the CDSE examination for the Air Force One should has Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in Graduation.
How ever you can apply for the Indian Army after Graduation.

Best Wishes....
21st June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in hand loom Technology and 10 1 in science subjects like maths,physics, biology,chemistry. But 10 2 completed with arts subject like economics ,history, English,political science,etc part time by Karnataka PU board. may I eligible to join B C A part time degree through entrance exams of any university?
15th January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i m 25 years old can i join the air force or navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?