11th April 2018, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

PCM or PCB, which is better to study in ISC Board?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have just completed my 10th standard from ICSE Board. I want to take Science with PCM stream. But my parents want me to take PCB stream in ISC Board. Can I know which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among ISC and CBSE Board to study if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  2. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  3. List of ISC schools offering PCM in Bhopal
  4. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in national PG college for BSc? I have scored 54.6% in PCB ISC board exam?
  7. Minimum marks required in ISC to study in IIT? Does ISC marks includes PCM with English also? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subject combination is much better between PCM and PCB?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in NEET if secured 48% in PCB and 67% in 12th ISC?
  11. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  12. ISC or Gujarat Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?
  13. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  14. Any scholarship available for me after getting 92% marks in PCM in ISC board?
  15. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant? -- [New]
  16. Which stream should I choose to study in ISC Board being a 10th Maharashtra Board student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I generate interest to study Physics in 12th ISC? Suitable books which contain previous solved question papers for preparation?
  18. Can I study PCB in RBSE Board if completed 12th PCM around 5 years ago?
15th April 2018, 11:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PCM or PCB, which is better to study in ISC Board?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the selection of stream for your further studies should be primarily based on your strength and interest and so if you are interested to opt for PCM group for your Class 12th academics then you should go for that as it would be more comfortable for you mentally as compared to PCB group.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the better among the two options than I would like to let you know that both the groups are good with bright career scope in their respective field along with the general field jobs. Class 12th in PCM group offers you good career scope in the technical world while the PCB group offers you option in the medical world along the general options available for other streams candidates.
15th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Both courses are better.

It depends upon you in which stream you want to make your career.

For example if you want to be go for medical courses then you need to select PCB subjects and for engineering courses, PCM subjects are better.

If you like PCM then go for it and convince your parents.
26th April 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

If I have backlocks in 12th PCM what jobs and courses I have to do?
31st July 2021, 02:28 PM
Afreen0786

PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) so if you are taking PCM in your 11th and 12th standard then you can make your career in Engineering field. PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) so if you are taking this subject in your 11th and 12th standard then you can make your career in Medical field. So its depends on your interest in which field you want to make your career. Better I suggest you to convince your parents because both courses requires lot of money. So its better to go with your interest otherwise it will be a loss of money as well as your precious time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?